Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rainy days and...Tuesdays



I'm almost done with my vacation. Almost. I'm still off for the day but a bit closer to home.

Today has been rainy so I headed back early.

We had a Thanksgiving dinner of sorts last night. It's my dad's favorite meal.

The spread:







My plate - turkey, bruschetta, potatoes, stuffing with a drizzle of gravy:



Plus some roasted corn - just half an ear because I ate the other half earlier - w/a little butter and salt:



And dessert:



Breakfast this morning was back to basics with some PB on oatmeal bread:



Then I packed some food for the car trip home:

Reduced Fat Cape Cod Chips:



Leftover Turkey with a spread of hummus, spinach and swiss cheese - I ate half:



Since this was my view from the ferry it wasn't that hard to leave. I expect work tomorrow will be a little more difficult though.



Exercise this weekend has been pretty good. I ran a full 2 miles the other day - outdoors - not on a treadmill. I walked at least a mile a day (yesterday I did 5.5 -mostly because I got lost!!) I'm about to try Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred before heading out to a concert tonight.

Wish me luck!

Hope all is well where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment