Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Safe

OK - that was a horrible experience.

The longest 3 hours of my life. I was the last person called but I am safe and still gainfully employed.

Thank you for all the positive thoughts.

As soon as my stomach settled I ate a little lunch:



Sandwich thin w/honey turkey, cheddar cheese, lettuce and smear of hummus

My posts today are going to be a little weird. I apologize. My head is still spinning.

I IM'd my boss and asked her if it's OK that I spend the rest of the afternoon in a bar.

She thought it would be a great idea.

I don't think she realized I was not kidding.

Hope your day is going well! Be back for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. What a bizarre day! I'm so glad everything turned out okay! I definitely would have gone straight to the bar and slammed a straight shot of whiskey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well not whiskey - more like espresso + vodka. It was insane. Thank you for the good thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete