Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth!!

It's a beautiful day today - breezy and bright. My sister and I are planning a (very small) barbecue today. Right now it's just me, her, the dog and my friend Diane.

We'll see if anyone else shows up.

On the menu...

Burgers
Hot Dogs
Beer
Wine
Bruschetta
Potato Salad


Not neccesarily in that order. And also I think I'll make dessert. I'm craving PW's Peanut Butter Pie.

Recipes and step by step pics to come later! Well - for everything except for the pie - PW says it better and prettier than I ever could. Just click on the link above.

In other news my poor dog locked herself in the bathroom again last night so when I got her out this morning to feed her I had this.



I felt so bad - the poor thing. She's the sweetest love ever....



Be back in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment