Monday, July 20, 2009

Beachy Keen




I must have really needed a vacation from my vacation because I have been crashing every night at about 9:30.

But it's been great and the weather has been amazing.

The other night I made shrimp risotto for us for dinner. I'll post step by steps at another time. My wireless here makes it a little difficult to upload photos and there's a lot to show you.

But totally worth it in the end.

Yesterday I started with some eggs and bacon.



Then I brought a tuna wrap to the beach. Just tuna and spinach on a whole wheat wrap.



We went for pizza last night - at Primo Pizza which was delicious. I was pleasantly surprised.

I had half a slice of Grandma, half a slice of pepperoni and some salad.







....and mint chocolate chip ice cream with sprinkles for dessert.



One of these days I'm going to have to stop having that for dessert but it doesn't look like that's happening any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment