Friday, July 24, 2009

Lonely

I'm at work today alone. It's kind of weird - but productive as we're moving offices next week and I need to pack up my stuff.

This is also good for the cleaning I want to do this weekend. I love it when I'm in declutter mode. I'm going to be relentless at home. RELENTLESS. I feel the need to make my whole life lighter lately.

Wow. So philosophical.

I'll know next Wednesday if eventually I'll need to pack up my stuff for good but that's another story.

If the move does end up to be more permanent maybe I can bust out something I found packed away:



I love that I even have a corkscrew!! In my defense - I deal with the Catering and Hospitality industry a ton. Someone must have sent this to me at some point but I can't remember who or when. But it could come in handy next week - either in celebration of my continued employment or to drown my sorrows. Either or.

And in the event I DO have something to celebrate - I found these too.



Honestly - you'd be amazed to see some of the stuff on my desk.

Anyway...I got a ton done and then took a lunch break.



Spinach, red bell pepper, onions, carrots and a baked chicken breast doused in barbecue sauce (which is the only dressing) + 1 wedge of Laughing Cow Light Swiss.

Plus these goodies on the side:



garlic pickles



Trader Joe's BBQ PopChips

I did not work out this morning - other than my walk to work. I'm trying to decide if I want to go to the gym or get a jump on the cleaning. I think I may opt for the latter and make today an off day for exercise. If I can get through sorting my clothes (I still have a few sweaters hanging around!) the rest of the cleaning/organization can wait till Sunday.

And now I'm off...and feeling accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment