Monday, July 6, 2009

2 Days Till the Weekend

I'm going on vacation on Wednesday - so today is technically my Thursday I guess you could say. Compared to the things I ate this weekend today's stuff pales in comparison.

But I wanted to start a food blog - so here's the food.

Breakfast:



Oh look! It's peanut butter on a slice of whole wheat!


Snack:





My version of trail mix: almonds, cashews and peanuts with dark chocolate edamame

Lunch:



Hummus and Extra Sharp Cheddar on a sesame sandwich roll, golden delicious apple, side of BBQ PopChips.

Dessert:



I went with Hershey's Bliss instead of Dove Promises this time and I'm not a fan.




Mostly because they don't promise me anything!!! I also think the Dove chocolate tastes better.

I'm going to the gym before dinner - which will mainly consist of me cleaning out what is left in my fridge.

See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good day...food wise! Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have to say though after eating almost nothing but high fiber mutligrain stuff for a while the sandwich roll was really fluffy and flavorless - better for a burger or something I think. But there were slim pickings and beggars (eating their parents out of house and home) can't really be choosers!

    ReplyDelete