Monday, July 6, 2009

Pine Island Style

I grew up on a place called Long Island and sometimes I really do forget it's exactly that.

It's funny how you can take things like the beach for granted.

Last night my mom, sister and I went to our favorite place for dinner about 10 minutes from my parents' house:



The appetizer:



An East roll - shrimp, avocado and cucumber

The entree:



Simple Green Salad w/Shrimp

The drink:



White Wine Spritzer (I had 2)

The view:








Oh hi Connecticut!




We also had dessert - I had about a scoop and a half of ice cream and my mom and sister split berries and cream (I took a few for my ice cream too). Earlier in the day my sister and I went on a 4 mile walk so we splurged.

All in all the perfect ending to a pretty perfect weekend. If only Andy Roddick had won Wimbledon. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment