Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dragging

I'm moving realllllllllly slowly today folks.

I didn't eat lunch till about 2 PM.



Boar's Head Honey Turkey with 1 wedge of Laughing Cow Light Garlic and Herb w/lettuce on a sandwich thin

Because I don't have much to say today - let me show you my pretty organized cabinets.

I know. Exciting right? But I really am so happy I've done this.



This cabinet was a shambles - Gladware all over the place. I had much more food on the bottom shelf but it didn't make sense to keep it there. SO much better now.



Plates, bowls, glasses and mugs.



I love this mug - but my mom thinks it's creepy




Tea and spices



Aaand the food.

I'm meeting friends after work - taking the night off from Zumba (I'll go on Saturday instead).

Hopefully I'll be in better shape when I *see* you next.

No comments:

Post a Comment