Friday, July 3, 2009

Breakfast of Champions

Kinda. :)

I'm off to the gym in a few (running again I think - I'm really impatient) and Penn Station at around 9:15 so I opted for a quick breakfast this am.




Cheerios w/a side of grape juice.

Ugh. My allergies are awful today. I've been sneezing up a storm this morning.

I'm a little nervous. I weigh in on Tuesday and the scale has pretty much been holding steady these last few weeks. I'm not sure what's the cause. Maybe I need to run more or work out longer again? That's the hardest part about this. If someone could just tell me what I might be doing wrong I could fix it. This trial and error thing sucks nickels.

Still holding steady is not gaining so that's something!!

I'll be painting for most of the day (really - this is going to be quite comical) and then there are rumors of pizza and wine as payment. I'll hopefully be back tonight with an update.

Hope you have a lovely Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment