Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Obsessions



Those in my real life are well aware of my obsession with The Office (US version).

My sister might actually have me committed. Suffice it to say you are lucky that it's summer hiatus because the fall is when my obsession is in full effect.

Beware. September 17th all bets are off.

What? You're not trying to figure out what Pam's due date might be? Really? Just me?

Alrighty then.

Anyway...because of my affliction there are days when I'm reminded of The Office everywhere I turn.

For example:

Today a homeless man threw garbage at me. And my first thought was Pam's line in the Basketball episode (Season 2).

Then I had tuna for lunch.



Half a can of tuna with mayo and spinach on a whole wheat sandwich thin.

Much like this guy...




Ahh. Jim Halpert. You hath ruined me for all men everywhere. And Gay Witch Hunt. in Season 3 just broke my heart.

I ate French Onion Sun Chips on the side, like Jim bought Pam in The Fight (Season 2).



I had 1 serving size or 15 chips. The rest of the bag is in my desk drawer.

I heard Lovefool by The Cardigans while listening to the radio on iTunes today - like Andy and Jim sang in The Initiation (Season 3).

And I'm using a George Foreman grill to cook my dinner tonight.

I know. It's fine. I absolutely realize I have a few issues.

2 comments:

  1. Just watch your foot around the Foreman grill. That, or stock up on bubble wrap.

    By the way, I have the exact same pedometer as you do. I wear mine all day, though, and keep track of steps rather than mileage. Yesterday was over 16,000 steps. Today isn't as good -- If I'm very lucky, I'll reach 11K.

    I'm glad everything is going so well! :)

    - Kev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does this look like to you?

    Mailboxes etc?

    Thanks!! It takes almost no effort anymore - but that's when I'm afraid I'll get a little lazy you know?

    ReplyDelete