Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Buddakan

So tonight I went to an event at Buddakan. You know the kind of places you hear about - the places celebrities go and you think what's all the fuss?

I plan events for a living. I'm the girl you don't want to invite to your wedding. I'm the girl who stands on line at the bar during your cocktail hour saying shit like "It should be 1 bartender for every 75 people!!! And spread them out! Where are the butler passed wine and mineral water. Sheesh. Where is the double sided buffet?"

It's an illness. I simply can't help myself.

Anyway from someone who is a) A Virgo b) extremely particular c) A professional event planner I have to say it was absolutely fabulous. The place was packed but the food and drink were plentiful. I was incredibly impressed. The food was amazing and the service even better.

Some pics of the place.





BOOKS!





A note to Office fan(atic)s. I did not fall down these stairs. I held onto the railing and walked verrrry slowly. True story.



I'll post the food stuff tomorrow. The wine + knowing I have to wake up and go to the gym in the AM is making me sleepy.

Suffice it to say it was a good night.

Goodnight to you too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment