Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wash and Wednesday

I am working from home today. Yay for Wednesdays!!!

Boo that I am covering a webcast that begins at 6 PM. :(

I had some breakfast...



1 egg fried in cooking spray, 1 slice of bacon, 1 oz of cheddar on a whole wheat English.

...then went to the gym. I walked for 10 - ran for 30 and ended up at about 3.5 miles. It was good to get back there. I skipped Monday b/c I was sore from yoga and even though I ended up walking about 7 miles yesterday I still don't feel like I've done any exercise unless I'm at the gym or a class. Does anyone else feel this way?

I did my laundry already. It was lovely to be able to do 4 loads in an hour. One of the most annoying dide effects to all this physical activity is the amount of laundry I accumulate. I try and handwash things as much as I can but it never seems clean to me.

Afterward I ate some lunch. Leftover pizza with some spinach. I tossed it in the bruschetta I made the other day. Just the perfect amount of dressing. Really delish. Trader Joe's really is the best thing ever.




Conference call in 5, webcast #1 in an hour and a half.

Being able to work in your PJs?

Priceless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment