Thursday, September 10, 2009

Famine



Newsflash: Models don't eat.

As plentiful as last night was - tonight was sorely lacking in the food department. I didn't even take a pic - because I ate exactly 2 carrot sticks, 1 cracker, 3 hunks of parmesan and a cube of cheddar.

I was also sorely lacking in the social butterfly department. The show ended and I skipped the after party. I'm just beat.

But it was very cool and the clothes were surprisingly wearable. What a total scene Fashion Week is. The people watching was pretty fantastic. I did my best to look fashionable in my Ann Taylor & NY&Co combo.







There was some great swag at this thing. A lot of it was Houston related - as their CVB sponsored the show.






OK - I didn't look at this stuff that carefully. They gave us perfume to use on a toilet bowl!? I've put my camera away and I put all the stuff back in the bag but I need to look at it again in the morning.

For the love...

Lemme now backtrack a little foodwise. Lunch was tuna on a sandwich thin w/spinach, a pickle and a bag of BBQ PopChips.



I got home from the show and made myself some TJ's dumplings. Quick, light and delish. Just perfect.



I walked a lot today probably close to 5 miles. From my office to the show and then home from there. From 10th Avenue to almost 1st Avenue. My feet are killing me. I have a few blisters due to my refusal to wear sensible shoes. I need to take care of them before Sunday if I want to run.

Working from home tomorrow - YAY!! Time for some mindless TV and some sleep.

Pleasant dreams one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment