Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Getting closer

I am taking a calculated risk. What's the upside? I overcome my nausea, fall deeply in love, babies, normalcy, no more self-loathing. Downside... I date Michael Scott publicly and collapse in on myself like a dying star. Why is this so hard? That's what she said. Oh my god, what am I saying? ~ Jan Levenson (no Gould)

99.9% of your mood - I really do believe - is simply making a decision to just not be that way. So I've decided not to be that way.

We'll see how long it lasts. ;)

I walked home. On my way there I stopped and bought these.



Then got changed and when to the gym. I did a 5 min warm up, 20 minutes incline walking, 20 min running (last minute sprinting) and a 5 min cool down. I ended up at over 4 miles.

Then I showered and tried to do something with this horror show that is my hair (I've got an appointment in 2 weeks to get it done again - it's not going to be pretty until then. I bought a shine treatment to try and extend it as long as possible.) and then heated up my dinner.



Now I'm contemplating dessert. I think chocolate covered pretzels might win. Or alphabet cookies. Decisions, decisions.

Busy day tomorrow. I probably will do a quick blog in the morning and then you won't see me till Thursday.

Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment