Saturday, September 5, 2009

Procrastination

As soon as I post this I'm going to begin cleaning my apartment. For reals.

Zumba was hysterical today. Near the end we did a combination to a remix of "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" and Ben made the 4 guys in our class join him in front. Ridiculously funny. I love that class so much.

I walked home (ended at almost 6 miles to/from) and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL weather here today. Almost fall - but not quite. Sunny - but not hot. I could live someplace with this type of climate 365 days a year.

Lunch was a last hurrah for the pack of hot dogs I have had in my freezer since June.



And a handful of chocolate edamame for dessert.



Now...time to burn some more calories by getting this place cleaned up. I guess that's the upside huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment