Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuna Salad

I am pleased to report that I sucked it up and made it to the gym this morning. I barely made it to 2 miles but I ran for most of it on a 2.0 incline at 5.8 (10 min mile-ish). I felt really good after I did so yay me.

Standard breakfast today and some salad for lunch.




With some chips on the side.



In other news it seems some jackass stole my debit card number. Joke's on them since I had transferred the money in my checking account to my Money Market over the weekend and the charge was denied. SUCKERS! Bank of America was great though - first calling and emailing me and then giving me a temporary card on the spot.

Note to self: There are upsides to being perpetually broke.

Looong day ahead. Rehearsal tonight. I've got dinner here so I'll post about that later.

Weigh in and working from home tomorrow. Woo hoo!!

Later taters.

No comments:

Post a Comment