Monday, September 14, 2009

Weighing In

Back from my weigh in and I'm down...2 lbs. That's a grand total of close to 56 since I started this thing last October. I'm only 11 away from my goal now.

C-razy!

I stopped at the store on the way home. I got some chicken tenders and made them in the style of the tilapia I made a while ago. Doused in Vidalia Onion dressing and coated in cornmeal then baked for about 35 min at 375.

Over a bed of spinach and red bell peppers with some kicked up Annie's Mac and Cheese on the side. I added hot sauce and a bit of cayenne to the cheese mix - then grated some more cheddar on top and put it in the oven with the chicken. I find Annie's cheese sauce really watery. This helps to thicken it up I think.





While I waited for it to cook I had a little pretzel and hummus snack.





I decided to go to this event tonight - so I'll be leaving here at 5 ish to head uptown.

I'll have to change out of my denim skirt huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment