Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rundown

The rest of my afternoon was busy. Zumba was intense. The walk home was kinda crazy with all the UN ridiculousness.

My evening went like this...Zumba, home, start dinner, shower, eat dinner, watch The Office, the end.

I ate lunch at about 2:30. I'm back in a zone where breakfast and a mid-morning snack keeps me pretty full.

I had bruschetta pasta with shrimp. Warming up the bruschetta makes a really tasty sauce - like a warm vinegar-y pasta salad.




Dinner was 1/2 a roasted chicken breast on a pita with cheddar, spinach and BBQ sauce. Organic oven fries on the side.



And that's my incredibly exciting day. I'm still a tad out of sorts for some reason - just achy for the most part. I would kill for a massage.

Hopefully a good night's sleep will take care of that.

And on that note - nighty night.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Krissy,

    No killing. Even for a massage. :) Sounds like a good day!

    ReplyDelete