Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lots for lunch

I'm perfectly full right now. One of the nicest side effects of this new lifestyle is I am hardly ever stuffed anymore. If I over eat I'm burning the excess more often than not.

Today I wanted to go lighter to make up for yesterday. I think I've been pretty successful.

Some tuna over spinach. Confession. I ran out of mayo while making this. I used all I had but it was really dry. So I added in a teaspoon of sour cream. Weird I know but actually quite tasty. Whatever. It did the trick.



Plus a garlic pickle on the side.



I bought this box of PopChips at Duane Reade. They were expensive (like $6 for the box) but I'm set for a week or two.



I ate a bag of plain yesterday and this one today.



Plus some dessert.



Dinner is going to be hors d'oeuvres and mingling. I did the directions - it's 28 min by subway and 35 walking. I decided I'm going to walk it (a little under 2 miles)

Stay tuned for the swanky details!

No comments:

Post a Comment