Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday at home

I'm telecommuting on a Monday - a rare occurance for me. I usually pick Wednesday or Friday but I picked today for a few reasons.

1) I ran yesterday. I'm aware a 5k is pretty small potatoes but not so much for me. I wanted a day to relax a little.

2) I have not weighed in in 3 weeks. I didn't want to wait till midweek to do it.

3) 4 day 'weekend' anyone?

I get a ton done when I work from home - I start earlier and often end later. Even though I live a relatively short walk from work the getting dressed and getting there is more stressful than sitting around my apartment for obvious reasons.

Anyway - I'm home today. Took me long enough to get to the point huh?

Last night I wasn't terribly hungry but I figured I should eat or wake up in the middle of the night starving. Leftover shrimp and pasta - this time with sweet frozen peas.





This was 1/2 cup of dry pasta, 4 shrimp + the sauce and peas.

I went with my typical weigh in breakfast this morning. I think I've lost at least a pound, maybe 2 but maybe not. I've induldged quite a bit over the last couple of weeks - even yesterday I ate that burger and fries after the 5k. We'll see. I ran a race yesterday - I don't think maintaining is going to get me down right now.



Lunch - not sure. I still have some leftovers. I might parlay that into salad. I have an event at the 21 Club tonight. Right now I'm still planning on going but I might skip it.

Thanks so much to everyone who commented on my post yesterday. Sharing it makes it more real for some reason!

We'll see. Back in a bit with a weigh in update!

No comments:

Post a Comment