Thursday, September 24, 2009

Noisy

It's taken me till about now to realize that the incessant banging and drilling or whatever was happening till 9 PM yesterday has ceased. Note to anyone interested in torturing me (what?) prolonged exposure to constant loud noise would probably work.

As a result I really couldn't bring myself to blog about what I ate for the rest of the day.

At some point though - these came out of the fridge. They were leftover from when I went to the movies last week.



Then I made (very late!) some roasted confetti potatoes (red, white and purple), the world's biggest pork chop (dipped in Honey Dijon and coated in cornmeal then baked at 425 for about an hour - it was partially frozen) and some steamed broccoli on the side.



Sorry the pics are so dark. I used my point and shoot and it's never good close up with flash.

Then I took some migraine medicine and went to sleep.

Breakfast today was the standard. Lunch is bruschetta pasta with shrimp. I was going to go with a salad but I am going to Zumba tonight and want to fill myself up a little.

See you a little later.

2 comments:

  1. A lot of times, my migraines come along with some sinus pressure; taking one sudafed along with my ibuprofen helps me, plus a bit of caffeine if I can stomach it.

    Maybe your migraine medicine can't be taken with sudafed, but I thought I'd mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kev. I think my allergies might have something to do with it too - I'm out of meds right now - gotta get to the drugstore. I'm feeling somewhat better. It's like wrapped around my head right now and in my shoulders.

    And of course - "other things" might be contributing to my headache.

    ReplyDelete