Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yummy Lunch

I just ran out and bought some stuff. I love shopping. I got some new makeup (with a free b-day present from Sephora - 3 mini lip glosses), some rechargeable batteries for my new point & shoot camera - that thing sucks up batteries like crazy, new earbuds for my iPod (mine were the original ones from when I got it 2 years ago) and oh...a DVD from some TV Show.

I'm listening to it right now. :)

It's been a while since I've bought lunch...even longer since I've bought it in our office cafeteria.

I was very pleasantly surprised.

I got a whole wheat wrap with hummus, roasted red pepper, red onion, grilled chicken and swiss cheese.



I ate half of it, all the pretzels and the pickles. The second half will be lunch tomorrow.

Buying lunch is really expensive. I feel better splitting it up over two days.

Back in the day I used to get burgers & fries or pizza from the cafe, maybe a panini.

I'll be eating dinner soon enough. I have rehearsal tonight so I'll heat up some leftovers around 5. I brought the last of the shrimp & spicy marinara over broccoli. I think it'll hold me well enough.

Hope you're having a great Tuesday thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment