Friday, February 5, 2010

And now for something (not) completely different

Since I'm done begging for people to send me to cool places for free :) I thought I'd bring you my lunch.

You can't really see because all I had was my phone but it's tuna with spinach on homemade whole wheat with Baked BBQ Lays on the side.



I did not make it to the gym this morning but I did walk to work and will walk home. My friend Cortney has a guest pass for her new gym that offers Zumba and asked me to go - but that means I have to go home, get changed and then come back up to near where I work to take the class - all in 1.5 hrs - and that's if I leave EXACTLY at 5 today. I'm gonna pass and maybe go next week.

I think I'll take some pizza dough out of the freezer, hit the treadmill and have pizza and a glass of wine for dinner instead.

Be back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment