Sunday, February 21, 2010

Do you remember?

Do you remember this morning? When I posted a progress pic and was all "Here's what I looked like 2 yrs ago as opposed to now??"

Yeah. I do too.

The following is actually proof of how far I've come.

No really.

Kristen's mom came and got her at about 4-ish. I Lysol'd the crap out of my apartment, wiped up the bathroom and did 3 loads of laundry. The bagel was the only thing I ate today. It's sort of hard to keep your appetite when you have someone sick as a dog moaning on your couch.

Apparently though - what once was lost, now was found.

I bring you...my dinner.

Friday night - in my attempt to observe Lent I thought of having some mozzarella sticks as my dinner. But...fried cheese and all that. I couldn't do it. But I was still CRAVING them tonight.

Also...I was craving a burger and fries.

So I got both.

That's spinach under that there burger fyi. Oh and ketchup has lycophene!!!



I had 4 sticks and a bunch of fries left over.





But I am STRONG. I tossed them in a bag.



Then immediately took it out to the trash chute at the end of the hall.



But wait. What's that?



I'll give you one hint. It's not a smoothie. :)



Yes, I just ate fried diner food. And yes - I got a milkshake to go along with it. But I added some greens (albeit not much but hey! They're in there!) and threw away the excess. I got a taste. That's what I wanted and I'm completely satisfied.

Old Krissy would have eaten it ALL without a second thought. Old Krissy would say - you had a tough exhausting day, eat what you want. And I did. Kinda. But I did it better than I used to.

And that's awesome.

BUT....detox tomorrow. Be there or be square. No drinking or fried food this week.

I MEAN IT!

I've gotta make my bed before I can lie in it. Sleep well one and all. See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment