Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sunny Side

We got snow last night. Not a lot mind you - but a good little dusting. It does however make me glad that I'm at home today.

I'm about to head out to TJ's for a few staples though. I don't need much - but it's worth the walk for the $1.99 bags of baby spinach. :) I'm going to try and make it out of there for less than $20. We'll see if I can pull it off. My issue is I'm like a kid in a candy store when I'm in a market. I want to try everything and it's really hard to resist.

I decided instead of buying bread that I'd make it instead. I mixed it up a bit and added some whole wheat flour to the mix today.



And then...we wait.



I made a poached egg for breakfast. I put it on a slice of whole wheat with goat cheese. A very delicious combo.



All gooey and runny and sunny.



I'm spending the bulk of today on the phone (sigh) so I'd better run out and get some fresh air while I can. I'm hopeful I find the motivation for some form of exercise this afternoon. If I get this apartment straightened out I might bust out this piece of exercise equipment I just HAD TO HAVE a few years ago.

It might be just the 'mix it up' kind of thing I'm looking for. And it's already paid for (and then some).

Back at lunchtime. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment