Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sing. Sing a song...

Good evening.

Just home from rehearsal. UGH. I really did not miss these late nights. But we're singing Leonard Bernstein's Chichester Psalms at Carnegie this year. Should be interesting and if I'm to believe our choral director - a bit challenging.

I ate lunch at almost 4 PM. I took the leftover piece of chicken parm from dinner last Friday and put it on a bed of spinach with some sweet yellow and orange peppers.



Then I had a little wrappy type thing at about 8 PM. It's Dubliner cheddar with hummus on a whole wheat wrap.

In the corner is a brownie bite that I baked and brought to rehearsal. They were gone in a flash.



My sweet tooth was still looking for something once I got home. I busted out the pretzel thins.






Why do I look like I have man hands???

Here's a question re: The Biggest Loser. Am I to believe that these people who were sent home do not have scales? Why do they look so surprised to find out how much weight they've lost?? They have to know what they've accomplished in the time between the ranch and the finale. Right??? My sister was making this point about the finale. I'm pretty confident that's not even a real scale they step on - and they weigh in officially offstage.

Just wondering. I'm pretty sure though that the weigh in is all for...well...show.

Also just wondering if anyone else wants to punch Melissa square in the face. I'm not a violent person but man oh man she BUGS.

What else do I need to report. OH. I'm working from home tomorrow. I might make some bread. And I HAVE TO CLEAN.

HAVE. TO.

I also have to get back to the gym. I'm not feeling the treadmill. I walked about 2 miles to the subway before rehearsal tonight so at least that's something.

It's not like I haven't been exercising at all. I'm just being less diligent about it. This is what happens. I hit 60 lbs and now I feel like I'm slacking. I should be kinder to myself. I've got a lot going on but I also don't want to get out of the habit. That would not be good at all.

Time for me to log off I think. I'm starting to yawn and this post is starting to go all over the place. :)

Sleep well one and all. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment