Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lunch and Dinner

Today was a bit of a whirlwind. I ran uptown to Zumba (which was excellent - as per always. My apologies for stepping on two people's feet during Move Shake Drop. That's one of my favorite combinations. I'm a little overzelous!) I really think I might try the Masala Bhangra class that happens before Zumba on Saturdays. Most people take it then take Zumba. I'm not sure I'm quite there yet but maybe that's what I need - to challenge myself like that.

The Masala Bhangra Workout™ is an exercise dance routine that modernizes the high-energy folk dance of Bhangra by blending traditional Bhangra dance steps and the exhilaration of Bollywood (Hindi film) moves. This unique dance mixes cardiovascular with fun, and is suitable for participants of all ages and fitness levels. It is a certified fitness program backed up by the fitness boards.

It'll be a tad pricey but worth it I think. Everyone who takes the class seems to love it.

I got home and ate this quick - tuna on a multi-grain sandwich thin w/PopChips on the side.




Then I showered quickly and headed back out to catch the train to LI. My mom picked me up and we went to see the most predictible movie of all time - Valentine's Day. Nothing offensive about it - just you know - completely and utterly cliche in every way.


I had some popcorn and Junior Mints at the movie.


Later I had some Chicken with the Sauce and pasta w/peas and parmesan.



Have I ever told you how to make this??? I can't believe I haven't. I will soon. Basically it's chicken in marinara sauce and one of our family staples. I cooked too much pasta so there is some leftover in the fridge.

And some wine.



And 2 of these foil wrapped dark chocolate hearts that my Daddy bought me for Valentine's Day and that I totally forgot I left here.

My dad is the best dad ever. He went to a different store because the one right near their house did not have dark chocolate. :)



Tomorrow I'm supposed to meet my friend Diane for lunch and have dinner with my favorite children in the world. My Maddie and Ellie are set to arrive sometime tomorrow afternoon. Yay!!!

Can't wait. See y'all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment