Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart Day

Happy Valentines Day. If you have one hope you're enjoying time with your honey. If you don't - welcome to the club. :)

Breakfast was the cure for my hangover for sure. We had guests for brunch and my mom put together an amazing spread.

I'll let the pictures do the talking.









My plate:



Close up:



No lunch today. I spent the afternoon shopping with my mom. We had a few cheese and crackers but nothing more than that. My dad made dinner. He's got his appetite back and wanted pot roast. We had it - with all the trimmings including Ginger Snap Gravy. Basically you just add a bunch of cookies into the pot as it cooks. It's the best thing ever.






I don't have tomorrow off but will be working from here. Rumor has is that munchkins are coming for a visit. Ellie last week was VERY UPSET that she could not go to school. She thought my brother was lying to her when he told her she had a snow day.

Ahhh - to be 2 and a half again!

Have a lovely rest of your Sunday. I'll see you in the AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment