Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's an English muffin



with peanut butter.

You can now go back to your regularly scheduled program. :)

It was good for me to get up and out and go to the office today. Since I did have to get up and get dressed I would like to publicly thank the creator of the sweater dress. I swear it is the best invention since sliced bread. I'm wearing one today that looks like this but in red and from Lord & Taylor not Ann Taylor. :)

If not for the shoes I'm wearing I'd swear I was in sweats.

Plan for the day is a webcast at 1 (not one I've planned - one that I'm choosing to attend), a salad for lunch, and Zumba after work. Then it'll be home, shower, dinner The Office and if I can stay awake, a visit with Heidi and Tim.

See you in a bit. Have a happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment