Monday, February 15, 2010

Holiday?

No day off for me today. Instead I am working from (my parents') home for the day. I expect it'll be pretty slow. After my 10 am conference call I've not got much on my calendar or To Do list.

Last night I rounded out the day with a little dairy.



It was full fat ice cream. I forgot how good that is - and was reminded again why I can't keep it in the house.

I don't have room in my freezer anyway so...

This morning I had some hummus and cheese for breakfast - on a whole wheat EM.




Tomorrow night by friend Maddy is having us over for chocolate and champagne. I decided to make truffles to bring.



TJ Joe Joe's truffles...coated in dark chocolate...



Also coated in chocolate? My shirt. Such a slob.



Both Bakerella and Confessions of an Ex Girlfriend put the Oreo Truffle bug in my ear. I'm just glad I have an occasion to make them where I don't eat them all myself.

Because it totally could happen.

Be back in a bit. Enjoy your day off if you are so lucky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment