Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In Summary...

This was my breakfast...



...and this was my lunch.



I had leftovers from dinner the other night + spinach.

All of the sudden my phone decided to work and I got two emails of the pictures I took earlier. So weird.

Tonight I'm drinking...or not drinking...at Keats for a cause. I'm also planning on singing some karaoke.

Should be fun.

I'll be back later with more details.

See you then!!

PS: I'm sad :( that no one (save 2 people I already know!) seems to want any edamame. It's delicious - I promise. It tastes kind of like peanuts - but I don't know...crunchier. And the chocolate is just the right amount of bitter and sweet.

Really. And I'm just giving them away!!!

Hopefully I'll have some more takers soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment