Saturday, February 20, 2010

Oh What a Beautiful Morning...

Hello there!!!

I am in a remarkably chipper mood.

Last night I decided to be a good Catholic girl and had calamari for dinner.

Note: Don't ever expect good calamari at a dive sports bar.




I didn't eat much at all. I mostly snagged half of Kristen's fries. I had 2 glasses of "What the hell -it's Friday!" wine.



I got home and had a leftover truffle and fell asleep watching the Olympics.



I got a great night's sleep and this morning had a delicious breakfast. This is one scrambled egg with 1 slice of bacon. Some sauteed onion and sweet peppers in a whole wheat tortilla.




Then I went up to Zumba and had a great class. The weather is gorgeous today so I walked home. I stopped at the bank to take some money out for tonight and found out that my FEDERAL RETURN was already deposited!!!

The next corner I also learned that the Madison Avenue Bandolino store is closing.

You know what that means?

Shoes. For $29.99.


Saucy...



Sweet...


And then Aerosoles had 30% off boots. I got these for $34.00!!




Yes. I have midget feet. I'm a 6.5. I used to say I needed to lose weight because my feet were not meant to carry someone over 200 lbs!

I got home and had some lunch. Leftover cheesy pasta, a half of a almond/cashew chicken breast on a bed of spinach.




How cute is this Diet Coke can!



Another example of my 'warm stuff on salad' method. Yummy!



And Joe Joe's for dessert.



And now I'm lounging until I have to go get my hair done at 6 PM. I'm trying to put off taking a shower till right before - but Zumba doesn't make me too pleasant to be around.

I'll be back tomorrow with plenty of pictures of Prom 2010.

See you then! Have a glorious weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment