Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day

I have zero excuses for not being here sooner. I've worked from home all day but was on the phone from about 10 AM this morning through the afternoon.

Sigh. Actually working. It's tough being me.

So this morning I made some eggs and I served them with mini tots. :)



And some toasted whole wheat with butter.



Lunch was again...leftover pizza. I'm not going to make you look at it again.

So...currently I'm wondering what to have for dinner and obsessing about dating. I'm feeling a bit like Ginnifer Goodwin in He's Just Not That Into You. It's not making me happy.

Sigh squared. I do have tentative plans for tomorrow night so we shall see. I'm just not good at this early on stuff.

Instead I'll concentrate on food. :) My relationship with food these days is much, much simpler. I'll be back in a bit with tales of dinner.

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment