Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Detox - Day 2

So far so good in keeping myself from consuming anything fried in oil.

This morning I had a half a PB sandwich.



Sometimes I feel like I need a whole sandwich and sometimes I think a half is just right.

Today was a half type day.

I'm going to finish a few reports for work then take a quick trip to the gym. I have chorus tonight. It's gloomy and rainy today so I'm not really feeling it but it won't be so bad. I'll be able to eat a quick dinner before hand and go there dressed in jeans and sneakers and without lugging my stuff from work. I just need to suck it up. I never mind it once I actually get there.

Hopefully my trip to the gym will help get rid of this case of the crankies I seem to have.

Be back at lunch. Is it weird that I think I want a bowl of Campbell's Chicken and Stars or something? I'm craving 5 yr old foods for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment