Thursday, February 25, 2010

Keen on Quinoa

Hello there. To make up for my transgressions I decided to have some super healthy quinoa for lunch.

I took the filling out of the other half of the chicken wrap from last night, added a bit of the leftover sauce from my failed pizza experiment/chicken parm, some fresh basil and added a tablespoon of part skim ricotta and a bit of shredded parmesan.

Yum, yum.



The weather is so nasty here, just rain, then snow, then rain again. I hear shoveling outside right now so maybe we're back to snow at the moment. As a result - I've got some leftover beef stew thawing on my counter right now. It seems to be that kind of day.

I hope it tastes OK!

I'm going to brave the weather and walk across the street and take a walk on the treadmill after work. I'd go to Zumba - but don't feel like making the hike all the way up and across town.

See you all a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment