Saturday, February 6, 2010

What's the story, Morning Glory?

Happy snowy Saturday! It looks like the tri-state area was pretty much spared but I'm sending thoughts of cozy fires and hot cocoa to those in DC.

This morning I decided to use up the last of my cheesy mashed potaotes and made them into potato cakes using this recipe. I added fresh parsley because I had it.




I had a little omlette on the side - it was one whole egg and the extra yolk from the potato cake recipe, some onion, a slice of bacon and a little cheddar.



Plan for today is to clean my kitchen, straighten my apartment, go to the gym, get ready for my afternoon date.

Speaking of: due to a curious text message incident last night I'm not sure how that'll actually go. I'm 99% sure he was out with someone else last night and texted me by mistake. I could have let it go but I replied to the text. Hee! I'm evil I know.

Here's the thing. At this point he is totally free to date whoever he wants. I'm not upset - I found it quite amusing. After I replied he tried to pretend it was me he intended to text all along but based on how it was completely out of context I'm not buying it. :) It was as if he was already in a conversation with someone else and was adding a thought. I'll fully admit I had fun imagining him squirm a bit.

Again. Evil. :)

Maybe I've got it all wrong though. We shall see.

Anyway, I'm still optimistic. It'll be interesting to see what happens today.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment