Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dinner for one

This is basically the most I accomplished today.



Baked pork chop with baked potato and broccoli with light sour cream.

And then I found this guy hanging out in my freezer.



A really ridiculous cookie (hi Kelly!)

PS - I forgot to take a picture until after I already took a bite. It was not like this in my freezer.

Just thought you needed to know that.

I watched American Idol and that's about the extent of my night. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little more exciting! Not sure if I'm working from home again or not. I don't have any webcasts in the studio at all and the office is already opening late so it doesn't seem to make sense to go in.

Still I feel a teensy bit guilty as I only live about 20 blocks from my office. Not that tough a commute.

Sleep well this snowy evening! See you in the AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment