Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Take 2

You know when you had an idea of how something was going to taste and then were bitterly disappointed? Like my lunch?

Well I tried to remedy it at dinner.

First - I went to the gym. I did not run. I walked for 4 miles adjusting the speed and incline for an hour. It was totally old school. I didn't even listen to music -just the dialogue from 2 Office episodes on my iPod.

That felt good. I'm still in a "Boys suck and I ate and drank way too much in the last week" funk but I'll snap out of it.

Someday...

I came home and made ghetto chicken parm. (Meaning I used jarred sauce and a frozen salt and pepper breaded chicken tender). I served it with a side of spinach.



This time I added some fresh basil, crushed red pepper and minced garlic to the sauce.

It worked wonders.

Take that Sandra Lee. My semi-homemade dinner kicked some serious ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment