Thursday, February 25, 2010

Two Things

1) I realize now quinoa does not look that appetizing when you take a picture of it.

2) Beef in beef stew freezes fine - the potatoes do not.

Good thing I added some egg noodles to the mix.



And a little fresh parsley for garnish.

The potatoes were like water balloons - tasteless and mushy - but not in a good way. Next time I know to just freeze the stew portion.

Dessert was a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter with a sprinkle of dark chocolate pieces. It's one of my favorites.



This weather continues to be weird. I ran to the gym (did 3 miles - walked most of it and ran the last 5) and it's just this slushy mushy mix. Supposedly it's supposed to start to stick soon.

Winner of the edamame contest (can you even call it that???) will be picked in the next 12 minutes so hurry it up if you want them. I'll announce the lucky ones in the morning.

Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment