Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lunch.



Ham and Swiss on a sandwich thin with cheddar and sour cream Baked Lays.

In other news - my second webcast was cancelled, I sent a text to the boy who seems to have lost my phone # basically saying maybe the lack of communication means I should bugger off but it was nice to get to know you anyway. I'm tired of looking at my phone multiple times a day. I thought he was interested but maybe I was wrong. At least this way I'll know either way.

Huge step for me. I would typically internalize this whole thing and brood in silence. I just don't have the time to sit around and wait anymore.

Dating is so freaking confusing though. I don't get it. I really thought we got along well. We had quite a nice date 2 Saturday's ago.

Whatever.

C'est la vie.

I'll take the best pics I can of the spread tonight. Me being cameraless means it's going to all be with my camera phone - so don't expect high quality.

See you tonight - possibly tipsy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment