Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mind Games

It's probably psychosomatic. I woke up really late this morning with a stubborn headache. It's right behind my eyes. UGH. So I'm home even though the streets are perfectly clear and the sun is shining. Today things in NYC are business as usual.

As is my breakfast. :)



And for medicinal purposes I also had two of these:



I'm telling myself it's because caffeine helps with headaches.

On a separate note stupid Valentine's Day makes everyone in the world crazy I think. Really - don't ever start dating someone right near February 14th.

Take it from this guy.



I think it makes everyone insane and paranoid.

Or maybe that's just me. :)

Aaaand that's the news for now. If this headache goes away I'll head to Zumba. I weigh in tomorrow and I always like the idea of burning hundreds of calories prior to a weigh in. I'm at least holding steady. I'm trying to be really good with portions this week so we shall see. Lunch is likely some dumplings and some spinach and dinner...not quite sure.

I'll keep you posted.

Happy almost Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment