Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Apologies

So when I told my coworkers that yes - I'd love to go eat lunch in the cafeteria with them I brought my lunch but forgot to bring my Blackberry with me.

I outed myself as a food blogger and took this picture of my salad on one of their cell phones.



Doesn't it look delicious?

The sad thing was that it was pretty - but you can't see it.
:(

I'm sorry. It was spinach, red bell pepper, scallions, carrots, a panko breaded chicken tender and some extra sharp cheddar. I used roasted garlic hummus as dressing. It was tasty too.

Back at my desk - Blackberry in hand - I took shots of my afternoon snacks:



Leftover hummus and pretzels



Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds

These are available in our breakroom. You get about 5 for .25. This is fifty cents worth.

This is the only thing keeping me from eating them by the handful.

I promise prettier pics at dinner...whatever that ends up being.

Be back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment