Monday, August 24, 2009

Bad blogger

I'm having such a tough time getting back into the swing of things for some reason.

First just to let you know - I am usually so OCD when I leave to go away anywhere. I make sure I take out all the garbage and cans - like leaving them under the sink like I do most of the time will result in a vermim invasion once I leave for more than a day. Since Thursday I left my apartment OPEN. I mean - not unlocked. The door was slightly open.

I am so lucky everything was in place when I got home and no one was lurking about. Truly.

Today I triple locked my door.

Last night I went to my old friend Giotti for some help with dinner.



So super easy. I just added some grated parmesan on top.





The bag says it's about 3 servings (???) I ate the whole bag. It came out to about 510 calories. Not too shabby.

I would like to kiss the person who created Trader Joe's. Seriously. Could someone arrange that?

Same old breakfast this AM. PB on and English muffin.

Lunch was a tuna sandwich with some BBQ popchips on the side.



Dessert was purchased in Michigan.



There was a mall next to our hotel. We stopped by the Sweet Factory and I got a handful of dark chocolate covered almonds.



I still had a few left.



It's kind of impossible for me to go into stores like that and not buy anything.

Gym tonight. I did get a workout in on Saturday morning. My sister and I did her Couch to 5K program. My race is in just a few weeks so I have to be sure I'm ready.

Hope you are having as good a Monday as is humanly possible! Back at dinner!

2 comments:

  1. mmm they were giving out samples of that gnocchi at my Trader Joe's awhile ago. It was fabbbb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so easy and yummy. I always have a bag or two in my freezer. That and the asparagus risotto - also delicious!

    ReplyDelete