Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Be prepared.



Today is a new day. I woke up this morning (I slept pretty well) and decided to form a plan of attack. I packed breakfast, lunch and a few snacks.

When I look at what I eat day to day - sometimes it seems to me that I don't eat enough. I'm rarely starving or lightheaded or anything - but my weekends tend to be pretty active and I tend to think of all the extra walking I do not as exercise - just as getting around town. The fact is it does burn calories.

So...we'll see if being prepared makes a difference today.

Breakfast was a whole wheat English muffin and most of this banana. There were some icky spots.



Lunch is another salad. The shrimp yesterday weren't that flavorful when all was said and done. We'll see if today's chicken does the trick.

I know. You're on the edges of your seats. Sit tight. More to come later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment