Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back to basics

I'm looking forward to a week at home, with food I prepare myself and a self imposed wine hiatus.

Really. I'm done.

When I got home I ate a quick lunch, roasted garlic hummus and extra sharp cheddar.




Then I roasted a chicken breast for lunch tomorrow. I diced half of it and threw it into whole wheat pasta, roasted tomatoes, garlic, boccaccini, basil and parsley.





I never made it to the gym today - but walked home 2 ish miles in the rain so there is that.

I have to be up early tomorrow. We moved offices and I have a 9 am conference call. I don't even know where my desk is yet!

To all a good night!

2 comments:

  1. Catching up!

    Glad you were able to keep your job. Enjoying the blog.

    I have a yummy (Martha Stewart) pasta recipe which is roasted grape tomatoes and zuchini, but the veggies are just in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes on a higher temp, 450 I think, with garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. then toss it with pasta and some parmesan cheese. Yum.

    - Kev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds delish. I'll need to try that soon. I love zucchini.

    ReplyDelete