Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday again.

I have a 3 day work week this week so I can't complain too much I don't think. I'm headed to Detroit on Friday for a wedding.

Yeah. That's me. I travel only to the most exotic of locations.

This morning I was in the kitchen making these for my lunch:



Frozen uncooked shrimp from TJ's (the last of my old bag)

I steamed them for just a few minutes - 4 tops.



Then I added about a tablespoon of this:



Till they looked like this:



I put them with the salad I made last night. It's full of veggies. You'll see it later.

For breakfast:



My last Thomas' Light English muffin with hummus and cheddar.

Gym tonight. I think I'm going to do some incline walking to change it up a bit. We'll see. I'm excited. I've put together a new gym playlist - mostly based on songs we use at Zumba. Lots of Flo Rida, a little Missy Elliot and Kanye.

And then I'll put something like a Broadway show tune or the Dixie Chicks.

My iTunes looks like it belongs to a schizophrenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment