Monday, August 10, 2009

It's definitely Monday.

This morning after waking up, puttering around, fixing lunch I walked to work (as I normally do). When I hurried to cross E 23rd before the light changed I did something to my leg.

My hip and inexplicably my thigh are both now achy. I can put weight on the leg but it hurts even sitting down. I have no idea what I could have done to it.

I hobbled the rest of the way, because I didn't want to spend money on a cab, I kept thinking that it HAD to get better and taking the subway would involve stairs and walking anyway.

It really didn't get better though.

Also...about 5 or 6 blocks from the office the bottom fell out of the small shopping bag that I used to carry my lunch. The can of soda I had in it fell to the sidewalk and exploded.

So yeah. Awesome day so far.

It's annoying because I think I look pretty cute and sassy today. My circumstances so far are not doing anything to encourage that fact however.

Oh and then I got to work and ate my breakfast (Light English Muffin, cheddar and hummus) before taking a picture of it.

So I'm batting a thousand.

I guess I'll be back at lunch. Pray that I get that far today unscathed.

2 comments:

  1. jeez--it can only go up from here....
    (fingers crossed)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It simply HAS to. So far so good - but I have my fingers crossed too!

    ReplyDelete