Monday, August 10, 2009

So far so good

OK - so we've determined that my leg is still functional. It hasn't healed completely but with the help of Advil it's much more tolerable.

I am really annoyed that this might keep me from the gym tonight.

I found some leftover chips in my drawer and ate them pre-webcast.



I refused to buy greens at the store yesterday. They had nothing organic, the prewashed bags looked like they were on their last legs and I really don't like to buy whole heads of lettuce.

So this morning I steamed some frozen shrimp, seasoned it with some garlic powder and cayenne and tossed it in some leftover potato salad.



And just to make up for my lack of breakfast - here are my cute shoes and skirt today. I'm feeling very 1940's.



We'll see how I feel when I get home. I'd really love to go to the gym but I might be lucky just to be able to walk home.

Stay tuned for cheese ravioli in tomato basil sauce in any event. I do know that I will at least be able to make that.

No comments:

Post a Comment