Friday, August 21, 2009

Road Food

Hey!

I got home later than I intended last night. We ran a bunch of errands and then I was up super early this morning. Here's a (not so) quick recap.

When my mom and I finally got home I had about a glass and a half of wine.



And some pretzels and hummus.



And half a hot dog and a hamburger - which I pretty much murdered on the grill if I'm being honest.



And a piece of this for dessert.



I fell asleep watching Season 1 of Mad Men on DVD and didn't get a chance to post. And now I have to sign up for Netflix - because there is so much I missed!!

We were on the road to the airport early (read before 8). Before I left I had a quick PB sandwich on a roll w/a Diet Coke.



I also had 2.5 Auntie Anne's pretzel sticks at the airport.

We landed and went to J Alexander's for lunch. It's in the mall near our hotel. I thought it was very much like Houston's.





There were about 15 of us for lunch.

We had some onion rings to start - I ate maybe 3/4 of one.



Plus a few chips and spinach queso dip.



My sister and I shared a burger.



And I ordered some asparagus on the side. I asked for it without sauce but they still put some on. I ate the top layer.



And some super sweet lemonade. Too much for me.



The rehearsal dinner is in just a few hours which is family style Italian. No exercise so far today - I'm contemplating the gym but I think I'll just go tomorrow.

More updates later - or maybe not till the morning. Free wireless in the rooms though so yay!!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment